If you have a web site(s), the Rave Diet Affiliate Program is a way for you to help spread the word and make some easy money at the same time!
All you have to do is place a special link on your site (or in an email) directing people to the Rave Diet site. If the person who clicks the link ends up purchasing any product here, you will automatically receive a 20 percent commission on the sale! Payments are made quarterly within 15 days after the end of each quarter (i.e., at the end of March, June, September and December).
Just follow these steps and you're ready to go!
Step 1 - PayPal
You must have a PayPal account in order to get paid. You can set up one easily and the account is free. (Using PayPal allows us to easily pay everyone in a batch process.) *
Step 2 - Register
You must register with us so we know who you are. You can register by going to this page.
1) Click on Open New Affiliate Account ("Go").
2) Create an Affiliate ID and password. The Affiliate ID is very important as that is how you will log on in the future and how we identify who you are. Please write down your Affiliate ID and password. Do not include any special characters (for example, /%^#@) in your ID or password. Just plain alphanumeric characters.
3) Enter your Full Name and Email. NOTE: The email you enter here must be the same email you use in your PayPal account. We will pay you via email, so if this is the incorrect email, you will not receive a payment.
4) Enter your physical address information.
5) By clicking the box Inform Me,
you will receive an email notifying you of every sale generated by your link. Or
you can return to the login page a check on your sales.
After you have entered your registration information, you can return to your page and update any information you want. You may not change your Affiliate ID, however.
To log into your account, click here.
Enter your affiliate ID and
password. (Be sure to click on the button 'Login to your affiliate account.' If
you press the Enter key, it will go into the screen where you open an account,
as that is the button default on that page.)
Step 3 - Put a link on your site - or in an email.
The last step is to put a link on your site, linking it to our site.
The link must have the following format:
The Affiliate ID is whatever you have chosen to be your Affiliate ID. If, for example, you have chosen JANE123 as your Affiliate ID, your link would look like this:
When you click on this link, the
above link will appear in the URL address box of your browser
IMPORTANT NOTE: All text after the question mark (?) MUST be in UPPER CASE, as shown above. (Your affiliate ID in our database does not have to be in upper case, but the ID must be upper case in the hyperlink, as shown above.) Also, the user's computer must have cookies enabled. The affiliate information is stored in the cookie and passed to the cart when a purchase is made, giving credit to the affiliate for the sale.
You can embed this link in text, or any graphic you might find on our web site. Or you can create your own.
This is a graphic you can use (just copy and paste into your web page).
It is important to note that you cannot link to a graphic on our site, but must copy and paste the graphic into your page in order to generate sales.
The more you promote the products
and draw attention to the link, the more sales you will generate.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
* Some people do not like PayPal and have 'horror' stories about the service. We have been using PayPal for over a dozen years and have had excellent service. Most of the 'horror' stories you find on the internet about PayPal are without foundation. And you will get such stories with almost any banking institution.